We're looking for an ambitious, motivated, and results-driven person who will help us develop and maintain the front end for Open Loyalty's core product.
We will be a great match if you are energized by working in a close-knit product team that is redefining the world of customer loyalty. We are developing an innovative loyalty payment card solution, and want you to be a part of it!
What is Open Loyalty?
Open Loyalty is a leading headless loyalty platform for innovators who want to leverage the most flexible loyalty API in their projects. We are an agile team of passionate professionals working with clients in 20+ countries who saw an incredible opportunity in the loyalty market stagnation and decided to revolutionize it using headless architecture design and modern technology.
Salary: 13.000 - 17.000 PLN net on B2B
Joining our Team as a Mid PHP Developer means:
- Product development of Open Loyalty - adding new functionalities, developing existing ones, bug fixing;
- Taking care of the quality of the REST API of the product;
- Ensuring high product scalability & performance, conducting stress tests;
- Writing unit and integration tests;
- Taking care of the architecture, its development, and regular updating of dependencies (libraries);
- Cooperation with frontend in the field of REST API integration with frontend applications;
- Maintaining technical documentation;
- Close communication with clients to understand their needs and requirements and therefore build better solutions
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Proven commercial experience in creating PHP apps
- Good knowledge of Symfony 5 and newer versions of the framework
- Experience in developing REST API
- Knowledge of OOP and PSR standards and SOLID principles
- Experience with Docker and Docker-Compose
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to perform a Code Review
- Good English skills
It’s great if you also have:
- Experience with Kubernetes and CI/CD systems
- Experience in working with public clouds (we work with AWS)
- Experience with Redis
- Experience in DDD & Event Storming
- Experience in Hexagonal Architecture
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Ability to create BDD tests using Behat
Things we can offer you…
- We are a successful product company selling our product to 30+ clients and counting;
- Remote-first work and flexible working hours: we care about the outcome more than we care about how many hours you spend in front of your screen;
- We will give you space to implement ideas and strategies that you haven’t had a chance to implement somewhere else;
- Your choice of hardware (Dell or MacBook) as well as all the extras you would need;
- Learning Budget at your disposal;
- Awesome benefits like premium-level private healthcare, Multisport, English classes, and more!