Open Loyalty is the #1 Headless Loyalty Platform built with flexible set of building blocks for creating customized loyalty program mechanisms. Thanks to the world’s most flexible loyalty API, pre-built loyalty mechanics and Open Loyalty Language, teams can quickly introduce engaging loyalty features, creating a great user experience at every touchpoint. Unlike legacy loyalty systems, Open Loyalty is highly adaptable, fast to implement and offers the freedom to create and integrate at the API level.
The solution is used by companies across various industries, coming from 20+ countries and including brands such as ALDO, Warba Bank or MSI.
Salary: 6000 - 8000 PLN net + VAT / month
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Be our eyes and ears on the very front of the product, be the first point of contact for our customers;
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients at all times;
- Act as a trusted partner to our customers while handling their queries;
- Attend regular video meetings with our clients as well as run training sessions
- Respond to email queries, solve them, or pass them to our Developers if need be;
- Report issues and support customer accounts;
- Cooperate closely with our Customer Success Team Leader and the Engineering Team;
- Assist our clients in a timely manner, assuring compliance with contracted SLA.
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Fluency in Polish and English (we’d love for you to be comfortable communicating with English-speaking clients on daily basis);
- Previous experience in supporting a B2B product in a client-facing role; ;
- Conducted basic testing of APIs using Postman or other tools;
- Basic understanding of creating sequence diagrams;
- Can-do attitude, optimism, and assertiveness;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Tech-savviness - you are familiar with terms like API and headless.
Things we can offer you…
- We are a successful SaaS product company selling our product to 30+ clients across 20+ countries and counting;
- You will work with our 2 superstar Technical Support Specialists and together you will make a dream team;
- Remote-first work - our office is in Wrocław, but you can work from anywhere in Poland or abroad (EEA);
- Your choice of hardware as well as all the extras you would need;
- Learning Budget at your disposal;
Awesome benefits like premium-level private healthcare, Multisport, concierge services, English classes, and more!