We're looking for an ambitious, motivated, and results-driven person who will work on Open Loyalty’s core product and will take testing to a whole new level.
We will be a great match if you are energized by working in a close-knit product team that is redefining the world of customer loyalty. We are developing an innovative loyalty payment card solution, and want you to be a part of it!
What is Open Loyalty?
Open Loyalty is a leading headless loyalty platform for innovators who want to leverage the most flexible loyalty API in their projects. We are an agile team of passionate professionals working with clients in 20+ countries who saw an incredible opportunity in the loyalty market stagnation and decided to revolutionize it using headless architecture design and modern technology.
Salary range: 17.000 - 19.000 PLN net + VAT (month on B2B)
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with our superstar QA Team to ensure the best-in-class quality of our product;
- Together, you will create test strategies, test plans, and design test cases;
- Perform manual and automated testing of REST APIs;
- Create and analyze performance tests using JMeter;
- Build and support CI pipelines on GitLab;
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Solid experience in designing, building, and designing automation frameworks based on manual test scenarios;
- Solid knowledge of Cypress;
- Solid knowledge of Postman;
- Familiarity with levels and types of tests and the ability to use them effectively at work;
- Understanding of Agile principles and are familiar with Jira and Confluence;
- Conversational command of English (B2).
What can we offer you?
- We are a successful product company selling our product to 40+ clients and counting;
- Among our 42 superstar employees, you will find your Partners in Testing - two other QA Engineers, and together you will make wonders!
- Remote-first work and flexible working hours: we care about the outcome more than we care about how many hours you spend in front of your screen;
- We will give you space to implement ideas and strategies that you haven’t had a chance to implement somewhere else;
- Your choice of hardware (Dell or MacBook) as well as all the extras you would need;
- Learning Budget at your disposal;
- Awesome benefits like premium-level private healthcare, Multisport, English classes, and more!