Information on conditions for personal data processing
1. The data controller is Open Loyalty Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław (50-203), ul. Dmowskiego 17.
2. We appointed the Data Protection Officer, namely Krzysztof Łoś.
To contact him, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 it. 1 let. f) GDPR – in order to establish business contact.
4. The recipients of your personal data will be: suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
5. Your personal data will be processed until your objection is raised.
6. You are entitled to:
a) have an access to your data, correct it, limit processing, remove data, if we are not obliged to process it on the basis of applicable law provisions, as well as if the basis to process it was the consent you withdrew,
b) to transfer to another administrator data processed on the basis of the consent or contract granted if it is technically possible and the right to obtain a copy of this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whereas the right may be used only when the processing takes place in automated manner,
c)lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
7. You are also entitled to lodge an objection towards processing personal data on the basis of art. 6 point 1 let. f) GDPR.
8. We have obtained your personal data from Apollo.io and LinkedIn.com, based in the USA. With regard to the USA, the European Court of Justice found it to be a country with an insufficient level of data protection. In this context, there is a particular risk that Your personal data will be processed by US institutions / bodies for control and monitoring purposes, without an appropriate legal remedy.