The controller of your personal data is Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. with a place of business at Dmowskiego 17 Str, 50–203 Wrocław, Poland, Register No. (KRS) 0000929571, Tax No. (NIP) 898- 227-04-77.
The Personal Data
We collect and process your data ONLY on your request, on the legal basis of your consent in the following fields:
- The contact form is a basic way of communication with our specialists. You can find it many different places at the site, but its construction is always the same. The contact form allows you to a sent inquiry about our product and services, costs estimates or product demos.
- For the purpose of answering your inquiry, we collect following data: name, e-mail address, phone number (optionally) and individual message (if you provide one). For a better understanding of the inquiry, we additionally ask to choose from the list following information: Subject and Price Range. This data is used to answer your inquiry, provide you our products and services, but also to marketing purposes e.g. inform you about our services and products.
The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our potential clients database for indefinite period of time.
In the contact form, you can sign up for marketing materials like newsletter and publications.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
Publications & Newsletter
- We share our knowledge and experience in marketing materials like: publications (reports, ebooks, guides and checklists), blog posts and news. You can find them in Knowledge section, dedicated sites and our blog. You can download them, free of charge, at the time that suits you best.
By downloading the publication you are granted a permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on openloyalty.io’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by openloyalty.io at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Our newsletter is a special selection of our freshest blog posts, publications, case studies, events, products and services, as well as the loyalty trends and news dedicated to loyalty technology and loyalty program development.
The newsletter is designed to share knowledge with loyalty specialists (business owners, managers, marketers, CTOs, and engineers).
Signing up for the newsletter is voluntary and can be done at openloyalty.io and at Open Loyalty Insider blog. The newsletter is sent to your email periodically (usually once a month) and on special occasions (like publication premiere).
- For the purpose of sharing our marketing materials, we collect following data: name, e-mail address. This data helps us to understand better our audience.
The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our database for the indefinite period of time.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to email@example.com or by an unsubscribing link in the email. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
- We would like to kindly inform you that the Controller of your personal data contained in the submitted application documents is Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. with a place of business at Dmowskiego 17 Str, 50–203 Wrocław, Poland, Register No. (KRS) 0000929571, Tax No. (NIP) 898- 227-04-77.
- Data obtained during the recruitment Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. processes for the purpose of conducting the current recruitment procedure:
- if you prefer employment based upon an employment contract - the data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 items 1 letter c) of the GDPR, i.e. in order to perform obligations arising from legal provisions related to the recruitment process, including in particular Art. 22*1 of the Labor Code. In order to carry out the recruitment process in the field of data not required by law - the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- if you prefer employment based upon a civil law contract, the legal basis for processing data contained in the application documents is the conclusion of an agreement with Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. (Art.6 item.1 letter b) of the GDPR);
- in order to determine or assert any claims or defend against such claims by Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6 item 1 letter f) of the GDPR);
- To contact Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. , you can send a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. also in writing to the address Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. ul. Dmowskiego 17, 50-203 Wrocław.
- Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. has appointed a Data Protection Officer. You can contact him by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Your personal data may be provided to subcontractors of Open Loyalty sp. z o.o., such as suppliers of IT systems and IT services, as well as entities providing accounting services.
- Your data will be stored for the time necessary to complete the recruitment process and for Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. selecting a candidate or candidates. The processing period may be each time extended by the limitation period for claims if the processing of your personal data will be necessary for the determination or assertion of possible claims or defense against such claims by the administrator.
- You are entitled to withdraw any of your consents at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data by you is required:
- by law, including primarily the Labor Code - if you prefer employment based upon an employment contract;
- for the purposes of recruitment - if you prefer employment based upon a civil law contract.
- The consequence of not providing data is the inability to consider your candidacy in the recruitment process. In respect of other data, providing data is voluntary.
- More information on the processing of personal data by Open Loyalty sp. z o.o. is available on the website https://openloyalty.io/privacy-policy.
- If you voluntarily agree to participate in future recruitments, we will ask for your consent again after one year.
- If you have sent us application documents beyond the recruitment procedure, then after a year we will ask you again for your consent, and the lack of it will mean the immediate deletion of your data from our IT systems.
- Your data might be processed outside of the European Economic Area in case any of our Recruiters are staying in so-called “third countries”. Should this ever occur, we have put in place rigorous procedures and precautions, both organizational and technological, to ensure the security of your data.
How we process the personal data?
USERS OF THE WEBSITE
CANDIDATES FOR WORK
The recipients of your personal data will be: e-mail and server hosting provider, external HR services, external entities providing payroll and HR software, external training entities, administrator's contractors.
You have the rights to:
- access to your data, rectification, restriction of processing of personal data,
- the right to delete data, if we are not obliged to process them on the based on applicable law, and if the basis for the processing of personal data was the consent that you withdraw,
- to complain with a supervisory authority
- to transfer to another administrator of data processed based on the consent granted or based on a contract, if technically possible, and the right to receive a copy of this data in a structured format, while this right may be exercised only when the processing is carried out by automated means,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if it is expressed, but its withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the current processing of this data
- to object to the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR.
IS THE PROVISION OF THE PERSONAL DATA VOLUNTARY? CONSEQUENCES
Providing personal data processed based on:
Art. 6 para 1 lit. c) and Art. 9 para 2 lit. b) GDPR - is an obligation resulting from legal provisions (in particular labour law), and failure to provide them will prevent the conclusion of the contract and the implementation of employment or the conclusion of the contract,
Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR - is voluntary and results from legitimate purposes, and failure to provide them will make it impossible to achieve a specific purpose, as well as raising a justified objection to the processing of this data,
Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) and Art. 9 para 2 lit. a) GDPR - is voluntary, and failure to provide this data will only prevent the achievement of the designated purpose of consent.
Protection of Personal Data
Data Storage and Technical Solutions
To ensure protection of your personal data we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run openloyalty.io. Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
We occasionally work with third parties who support us with services: Google Analytics and Piwik PRO tracking technologies, HubSpot and Unbounce communication tools. Those third parties might need to access to specific information to carry out their work for us. We rigorously vet these third-party vendors to ensure they meet our privacy standards and limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their contracted tasks.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
We use various tracking methods, such as cookies, pixel tags and other technologies to receive information which may include personal data from your browser (like IP-address, unique cookie identifier; unique device identifier and device type; domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings; country and time zone; previously visited websites; information about your interaction with our website; and access times and referring URLs).
We also may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers (like Google Analytics). We use those reports to obtain statistics about traffic and site interaction, so that we can improve our website and your experience.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal data you submit on our site.
Third parties may also collect information via our website through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies are essential to the website and will always be used.
How and why do we use them?
1. For the purpose of site usage (strictly necessary).
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies are essential in order to enable the website to provide the feature you have requested.
Cookies: _cfuid; PHPSESSID.
2. For the purpose of functionality.
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies remember your usage of our website. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
Cookies: _livechat; _livechat_lastvisit; lc_window_state; lc_ssoundefined; _lc_vv; main_window_timestamp; recent_window; message_text; hubspotutk.
3. For the purpose of analytics.
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about how you interact with our website. We use Google Analytics, Hubspot and Hotjar cookies to understand how you arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
Cookies: _ga; dc_gtm_UA-#; _gid; _vis_opt_s; _vis_opt_test_cookie; _vwo_uuid; _vwo_uuid_v2; _vwo_ds; vwo_sn; e.gif, v.gif; __hssc; __hssrc; __hstc; __ptq.gif; _hjIncludeInSample; collect.
4. For the purpose of advertising and retargeting.
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers. We use Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and NextRoll cookies.
Cookies: fr; tr; NID; ads/ga-audiences; nQ_cookieId; nQ_visitId; __adroll_fpc
5. For the purpose of social media sharing.
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
- LinkedIn: leo_auth_token; JSESSIONID; _lidc; _bcookie; _bscookie; _visit; _lang; IN_HASH
- SlideShare: _language; SERVERID; __utma; __utmb; __utmc; __utmz; __utmt; _uv_id; RT
- Twitter: _twitter_sess; personalization_id; guest_id; external_referer; ct0;
- Google+: SIDCC, GAPS
How to manage cookies?
You can deactivate cookies through a functionality built into your web browser. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below to learn more about how to control cookie settings through your browser:
Certain third-party advertising networks permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your Internet browsing. Click here to customize Google cookies preferences. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all aspects of our website. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
Questions & Contact
Our Data Protection Officer: Krzysztof Łoś, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org